Scott’s observations: “Columbian techniques from a young man who came to training.”
- All kicks begin with a high vertical knee lift then pivot for side or roundhouse remember foot inline pointing backwards as well as whole body in one line.
- Remember the hip thrust on all kicks and knees.
- Best stretches are inline splits, and leaning forwards so head tries to touch your ankles.
- Stretch after warming up for best results.
- Remember pressure points, inside arm above elbow, inside wrist, outside of forearm, solaplexes.
- Use a rope to pull the foot up to stretch or a partners shoulder.