Sometimes you can find the greatest pearls in the most unlikely places…
- The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour.
- The desire to seem clever often keeps us from being so.
- Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.
- A business that makes nothing but money is a poor kind of business.
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
- So far as a person thinks they are free.
- We are always on the anvil by trials God is shaping us for higher things.